Pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - Filippo Coltro, in his capacity as Data Controller (subject to which the decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of the data) safety), informs the following:
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
1.1 The collection and processing of personal data are aimed exclusively at the development by the Architect Coltro Studio for information on their services and activities.
1.2 The processing of data will take place in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and will be carried out both manually and with the help of IT and telematic means.
2. DATA COLLECTION
2.1 Data collection takes place through computerized means.
2.2 The collection only concerns the common data that will be processed within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks and purposes referred to in point 1. The data subject shall therefore not be required to provide data that can identify the state of health, racial and ethnic origin, religious convictions, political opinions, sex life and all the information that can be qualified as sensitive data of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
3. CONFIRMATION OF DATA - CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF CONSENT
3.1 Without prejudice to the freedom in providing the data by the interested party, please note that failure to communicate data on the part of the same will make it impossible to execute the contract.
4. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
4.1 For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the personal data transmitted by you may be disclosed to third parties for mandatory institutional purposes and to our personnel in charge of processing.
4.2 Personal data may be transmitted, for the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with the provisions prescribed by arts. 42, 43, 44, 45 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
4.3 Personal data may be the subject of informative and promotional communications exclusively by the Data Controller.
5. METHOD OF CONSERVATION, DURATION AND PROCESSING OF CV DATA
5.1 The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. All data received will be kept for a period not exceeding specific legal regulations in the archive. After this time they will be destroyed.
5.2 The treatment can be carried out indistinctly at one or more offices of the Studio Coltro.
In any case, the processing of data will take place with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in ways that ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Article. 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights, such as for example:
- The right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and the making available to them in an intelligible form:
- The right to know the origin of the data, the logic and the purposes on which their treatment is based; - The right to obtain the cancellation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, correction or, if the interested party is interested, the integration of the same data;
- The right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; - The right to object in whole or in part to the treatment provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material.
7. HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
7.1 The ownership and controller of data processing, subject of this information, is the responsibility of: Filippo Coltro, Via della Provvidenza 63, Sarmeola di Rubano (PD).